Robert W. McMillen
- Founder and Chairman, McMillen Advantage Capital Ltd.
- Vice Chairman, MAC Sharaf Securities (UAE) LLC
- Director and EXCO Member, Brooker Group Plc.
- Independent Director and EXCO Member, Seamico Securities Plc.
- Independent Director, several Asian based Fund Management Companies in the Quam Group
- Director of Global Alliance Partners (GAP)
- Chairman of Global Alliance Partners (GAP), 2011 - 2012
- Senior corporate finance and brokering professional
- Took Seamico Securities from US$7.5 million market capitalization (60 staff) to over US$280 million (600 staff)
- Acquired Raimon Land for US$2.5million and saw it grow to a market capitalization of over US$120 million (before arranging its sale to Istithmar and IFA Hotels and Resorts)
- Chartered Accountant (Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia)
- Held senior positions in Europe, Australia, Asia and the Middle East.
Sigma Investment Group
Address: 3/F Hawaa building, Office #31
#14 Swaifyeh-Al Yanabee Street, Amman, JORDAN
Tel: +962 6 588 5260
Fax: +962 6 588 5261
- CEO of Ingot Brokers S.A.
- Holder of MBA in Finance
- CFA Candidate
- Marketing Practitioner on Asset Management services
- Participant to the 2010 Presidential Summit on Entrepreneurship in Washington DC hosted by President Barak Obama
- Participant to the International Women's Conference
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
The National Investor
Address: TNI Tower, Zayad The 1st Street
Khalidiya, P.O. Box 47435 Abu Dhabi, UAE
Tel: +971 2 619 2300
Fax: +971 2 619 2400
- Has over 18 years of experience in commercial and investment banking in the UAE.
- Held senior executive positions in leading financial institutions in the UAE including Abu Dhabi Investment Company, National Bank of Abu Dhabi and CAPM.
- Masters in Management from North Carolina State University